Sunday, September 2, 2012

'Bout to Burst!

Have you ever had so many thoughts running through your head, or so much you want to say but don't know where to start?
The entire focus of our church and family discussions right now is the Rapture. Yeh, you know that event where if you don't have an RSVP written across your heart - you won't get to go?

Time is so short you can feel it! Jesus is Coming!!! I look around at all the people who just don't care that their entire lives will be lost forever and ever! Then, I look at all those who say they are saved by the blood of the Lamb, and yet don't want to leave the "party" here on earth.


I am so excited about going that I am "bout to burst", but then I see all those who are choosing not to go with us, and it makes me so sad I want to burst into tears instead.

Are you bursting full of joy at going to Heaven? Or are you going to burst Hell wide open because you ignored or rejected the invitation to Heaven?

No comments: