Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Glory Moment

Happy Day to Y'all!! I had a glory moment this morning that I have been anxious to share with everyone! I got in my car to head to work, and I happened to glance up at the sun. It was a common scene of the sun behind the clouds shooting rays in a neat display that I particularly enjoy. I started thanking God for the beautiful morning, and I was overcome with such a sense of eager anticipation. I felt this urgent freeing in my soul. I really wasn't sure if I would even make it to work, before the trumpet would sound, and I would be called into glory. All the way to work, I kept my eye on the sun and just worshiped and praised the Son of God. After stopping at the post office, I looked back up at the cloud covering the sun, and amazingly, the rays pouring out were through a gap in the cloud shaped exactly like a huge smile!
I am so ready should He come today! ARE YOU???!!!!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Oh, I'm ready!! Very ready, indeed!!!

~Kristi