Thursday, April 30, 2015

Give and Take

After a feeble attempt at a vacation, Ted was thrust neck deep into work. I too went back to work, and going to Crossroads Rescue Mission Jubilee at night. We encountered some drama that we knew would come eventually, but it doesn't make it any easier even when you know it's going to happen. It has been rough on both of us, but God gave me strength and peace. Ted came home last night, while I was at the Jubilee. When I came home, he was in a very flirty mood! It was good to see him taking a few moments to act carefree. He brought home a beautiful hyacinth tree, a huge bowl of chocolate truffles, and a gorgeous pendant and earring set. He also had written me a sweet letter thanking me for praying for him, and my humility. We then sat together on the couch cuddling and letting him talk over all that he has been dealing with this week. 
Do you earnestly pray for your spouse every day? Do you ask others to join you in praying for your spouse? It really matters and really makes a difference in your marriage and your lives.

No comments: