Sunday, December 8, 2013

In the middle of my path

Last week was very stressful and by Friday I was barely hanging onto my last nerve. I cried out to God, but part of me was so despondent that I did not know if and when He would answer. About 10am on Friday, I escaped to another part of the complex where I work and God literally planted a person in my path that reached out to me and encouraged me. We discussed spiritual matters and hugged each other, and after that Planned and Purposed encounter God bolstered my spirits and gave me the strength I needed to get through the day, take a meal to Ma who was recovering from back surgery, and helped me plan a lesson for the Super Teen Class the next day.
Does God hear you when you pray? YES!! and although sometimes He waits to give you an answer, He always answers you just when YOU need it.

Although this journey takes me along a rocky path and often there seems to be roadblocks and stumbling blocks in my way, He also plants people in my path to help me just when I need that help or assistance.
My Lord knows the way through the wilderness, all I have to do is follow.
Strength for today is mine all the way,
And all that I need for tomorrow,
My Lord knows the way through the wilderness,

All I have to do is follow....

No comments: