Thursday, October 22, 2009

Changes addendum

Just need to add a postscript to my previous post.
Due to weight related issues, and the fact that my surgery has been postponed, Ted and I both agreed that I need to start a weight loss regimen, in spite of the other health issues I have. We know that those other issues will be resolved once I have my procedure. In the meantime, I do not want to jepordize the quality of life or length of life I am able to enjoy by hurting my body and heart with too much weight.
I am seriously dreading the physical side affects this weight loss will bring, but I think for long term it's the right decision for my overall health. I hope to have half of my weight off around January, and will know if that has helped matters or just exacerbated the other issues.
I have recruited Jamie and Justin to be my coaches, and Ted will get his own personal workout, giving me zillions of hugs every day to keep me from being overly cranky :)
I ask that you pray for me as weight loss increases my other problems more, but it will help me in the long run.
Thanks
~R
Here is the before picture, let's see what the After will look like in a few months :)

No comments: