Monday, March 15, 2010

Across the Miles

Is your testimony and faith so evident that others come to you for help or a prayer need? I am humbled and amazed when someone trusts ME to pray for a serious situation. I do not take it lightly, and I try as hard as my human failings will allow me to honor that request.
I came across this song this morning that Ted put on my new phone.
I do not know the author, neither do I know who is singing it, but I hope it will bless you and help you.
ACROSS THE MILES
All around this world I've traveled through
In all I've come to find, the ties that bind can come unraveled
I try to face some lonely times, but when I'm tired and feeling low
What a comfort it is to know
Across the miles there's someone praying for me
Across the miles there's someone on their knees lifting my name to the Lord above
In joy and pain I can feel the love and see you smile - across the miles
Life can be so complicated as I travel down each road
When kindred hearts are separated it gives us each a chance to grow
And even though I am so far away
I am reminded every day
Across the miles - there someone praying for me
Across the miles there's someone on their knees lifting my name to the Lord above In joy and pain I can feel the love and see you smile across miles...
If Ted and I can pray for you in any way, please leave us a comment or a private message...

No comments: