Friday, July 1, 2011

He came all the way

John 14 is a favorite passage of Scripture lately. How I long to see my Savior's face, and yet I am in awe and trembling at the thought of that event. He came all the way to earth to die for me!! He will come and take me all the way back to Heaven to be with Him!!
Lately, many things have caused major stress in our lives here in the family. Just when I am feeling overwhelmed by it all I cry out, and God reaches over and pulls my head back above water. Thank You, Jesus for everything you do. I can't do it without You, and thankfully, I don't have to.
In the past year, God has poured immeasurable grace down on us, and now it seems He is teaching us a lesson in trust and faith. So, through this time when it seems like we are in the valley ourselves, we can see the mountains and we will keep climbing onward and upward. I do not know what the immediate future looks like, but I know Who is leading me along the way.
So let me pass along two tried and true methods of getting through the maelstrom of life and keep rowing for shore. They are God's Word and Praise music... my constant reminders that God is still victoriously in control.

Is He your Way?

No comments: