Monday, March 5, 2012

In like a Lamb and out like a Lion

From my childhood, I have always anticipated the weather patterns of the month of March. Would it come in like a lamb and go out like a lion? Or maybe adversely, in elementary school we used to mark each day on the calendar with a lamb or a lion. Then, we would see by the end of the month what sort of stormy or balmy month it has been.
So many parallels are running through my mind right now. This month has been stormy both with the weather, the world, and Ted's work. But our worship and workmanship have been balmy.

If I was a preacher, I could really get two or three messages out of this, but since I am not, I will let the Lord speak to your heart about the parallels displayed by this childhood memory.
Jesus will be coming in like a Lamb soon with the rapture, but a few short years later He will return like Lion!
I am so glad that I am in the fold of the Lamb of God, but I also belong to the army of the Lion of the Tribe of Judah!
AMEN and AMEN

No comments: