Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Born Tired

Morning.... well ok it's really evening, but I don't think I have woken up yet. I slept really hard last night, woke up normal time this morning. The plumber came long enough to get scared away by all the work that has to be done under the kitchen sink.

Ted tried really hard to take a day off with me. He ended up having to work alot from home, but he tried to imitate a couch potato in the meantime. I ate an early lunch and went to take a nap. Woke up because I felt guilty, but have no energy to do a single thing. Literally, total fatigue has been my overshadowing cloud all day. Ted isn't much better, it feels like a chore just to get up and move.
Are we sick??? I don't think so, I do think that we have just gone non-stop for so long that our bodies are giving out finally. Thinking of crawling back into bed and imitating Rip Van Winkle.... ok seriously, maybe I am getting sick... just want to crawl back into bed again.... not sure why I should feel guilty about that.

No comments: