Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day 2012

Faithful




Affirming




Trustworthy




Helpful




Enduring




Respected




I am sooo blessed to have so many fathers in my life. First, my Heavenly Father Who is the Pure and Holy Example of what a father is. Then my earthly father who nurtured and loved me and took me to church and encouraged me to live for God. As I became an adult, I married a loving man who in turn became a father to our two boys. He has been a great dad! His father has been like a father to me as well, and I am thankful for that. Life brings triumphs and trials and God blessed us with Ronn who is another father to us as well! It is not often you get 4 godly fathers in your life at the same time.
To all my fathers, but most of all to my Heavenly Father I love You and bless You all on this day of remembrance.

No comments: