Sunday, August 19, 2012

August Awes

Alot of what I have posted lately has been spiritual, but not necessarily personal.


I would be remiss if I didn't extend Birthday Greetings to those in my family who are celebrating.

From July, we wish to say Happy Birthday to my brother David, my sister-in-love Amy, and my niece Emily.


For August, we celebrated Ted's birthday with a huge feast at Maggianos.



Today is my father's birthday - Happy Birthday, Dad.

Tomorrow is my nephew Luke's 16th birthday, we celebrated tonight with a surprise birthday party for him.

And Mark and Amy had their 20th Anniversary, while my parents will celebrate their anniversary later this month.

Congratulations on Dad(Ted's Dad) and Annette's anniversary as well.


We love you all and pray God's blessings upon each of you.


No comments: