Monday, September 3, 2012

"Labor" Day

Today is Labor Day, which has put me in a quandary of sorts. As it's my only day off for the next while, I need to rest and relax. Resting, though, makes me feel guilty with so much housework to do.

After discussing it with Ted, he insisted I needed the day off. I was able to sleep in, and get alot of my laundry started. All the guys slept in and have the day off from their jobs too.

The boys received their chore list so that the house will get clean. Ted is making lunch and baking cookies, and I am trying very hard to take it easy. I am trying NOT to work on Labor Day, by letting everyone else do some work around me.
Well, it's lunch time and I am going to have to force myself to relax and not feel guilty about it either.
Hope y'all have a great Labor Day, whether you labor or not.

No comments: