Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Paris Amour

April 24, 1992-April 24,2013, no it's not an epitaph on some tombstone, it's the beginning and continuing dates on our marital journey of bliss.
Our vows have come true, better and worse, richer and poorer, sickness and health, until Jesus comes. If you don't care to do the math, Ted and I have been married 21 years today!!!!!
We both took vacations this week so we could spend time together. Yesterday, we went shopping and rejoiced how after all these years we are still very, very much in love and don't care who knows it or that we take time to show it (flaunt it, lol).

As we started today together, Ted made me breakfast and coffee and put together our new porch umbrella. Tammy gave me a tiara for my birthday, and I thought it would be cute to wear it today. Not sure how long I will keep it on, but it's reminiscent of the tiara I wore 21 years ago. Ted has been faithful all these years to make me the queen of his heart, and I am honored and humbled to be loved by him.

As my friend Kristi would say "MUSH, MUSH".

Happy Anniversary, SuperMan, I love you with all my heart and thank God for you every day!!!

No comments: