Friday, February 1, 2008

Praise the Lord!

We have been praying for our friends Josh and Beth, who had their children taken away by the DCF in Florida. This is a group, much like our local DSS that gets $xxxx.xx for every child it "recovers" and places into foster care. (what an injustice!)

Anyway, after 8 months and many court battles, the charges have finally been dropped. Here's Josh's e-mail. I can only imagine the bleeding of this man's heart these past few months, and the job that his children will soon be comeing home. Praise the Lord!

Well, how else can I explain this except...........GOD

8months I have been away from my children
8months they have accused me of hurting my daughter
8months they told my children I was a bad father
8months they tore my life apart
8months they ripped my wife's heart apart.
8months they made us look like the worst of the worst.
8months they devastated our family
8months they lied to save face
8months they deceived the judges
8months they mocked and harassed my family

NOW, AFTER 8MONTHS, THEY HAVE DROPPED THE TERMINATION OF PARENTAL RIGHTS.

PRAISE GOD~!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Hey, I "spoke" with Josh through emails last night and he said to pray for one more thing right now. When they go to court on Monday, DCF may petition them to accept a case plan, in which case, Josh and Beth will have to complete parenting classes before they actually get the children back, which could take from one to five years. So pray the Lord will intervene in that. I know He can.

~Kristi

Anonymous said...

"But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love Him." - I Corinthians 2:9.

" 33O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!

34For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor?

35Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again?

36For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen." - Romans 11:33-36

I give God the glory for what he has done even in my own life, and what he WILL do in the future. I know that God has a plan for this situation that will draw all eyes to Him; and in His time, He will make it right.