Here are the rules for this meme:
1. link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share 6 non-important thing/habits/quirks/about yourself
4. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post.
5. Let each random person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Kristi from Thimblethoughts tagged me for this. I am sure she knows I am actually very weird.
I have to think of 6 weird things about me, hmmmm ok here goes.
1. I have to tell a love story to myself every night in order to go to sleep, I could write a ton of mini romance novels if I ever wanted to.
2. I have to wash glasses and cups before any other stuff, when I wash the dishes.
3. I have to keep things especially furniture in neat orderly patterns, or I get very uncomfortable and antsy.
4. Although I have to have my furniture a certain way, I must arrange it every so often to make things look new and feeling clean, although still minimalistic and orderly.
5. I hate wearing shoes in the house, I even prefer walking in socks outside.
6. My bed must be made before I can get in it at night, even if I have to pull the covers up just a few minutes before I get in it. It has something to do with a fresh clean feeling, or at least the pretense of it.
All of this makes me think I have need for therapy, lol. I do not, however, go nuts if things are out of whack in my little sense of comfort, but I do try the first chance to make adjustments.
I think the only time I get really upset by any of my pet peeves is when Ted and I " arrange" furniture together. I often have to compromise, he is usually willing to work with me, and I have to force myself to compromise on some things. I find though that I often avoid being in a room very long if I am not comfortable in it. Clutter and messes are a bonus pet peeve that ties into the neat freak that I think I must be.
Ok, so like I am supposed to tag 6 people, except that Kristi tagged all the other bloggers that I know.
So let's do it this way: If you wish to comment and post a weird thing or things about yourself you are more then welcome to share in the wacky weird world we share together.