Monday, October 20, 2008

Emily's 5th Birthday

It's been AGES since I posted any pictures. Shame on me! Honestly, with the snailnet I have at home, and the rush, rush, rush of the time I DO spend at Mom's house, I'm rarely able to upload anything sometimes. But here these are. Enjoy.

Emily Loves Scooby Doo!!

Nanny and Paw Paw (Jen's parents)

The Kids had a great time, but it was REALLY windy outside.

The party was at a local park there in Morganton, Emily Loves to climb.

Naomi and Emily are virtually inseparable when they're together.


Of course Abby has to be the boss of them ALL!
The Scooby Doo Birthday Cake tasted awesome.

Let me tell you... Tim couldn't get the candles lit, so Emily blew them out for everyone anyway! She's a trooper, Just like her daddy :) Almost made me cry... almost

Here's Scooby!
My Self-Portrait, because I'm just like that.Tim wanted me to do his portrait too.
The end.... Happy Birthday Emily! .. (better late then never)

No comments: