Saturday, May 26, 2012

'S About Time

Finally, a day "off". I say that with tongue in cheek, because after this post I have to run off to a cleaning job that will take me about 2 hours. Then there have been hints of our typical Saturday afternoon stress relief activity. No, I won't tell you what that is.... but let's just say it's a current family and friend activity that only practice makes better. Then there have been rumblings of planning a Memorial Day cookout, or even going out on a date. Whooohooo!!! If you read my comment under my last post, you will see that James decided to continue his Bible Institute education. Last night instead of going to his graduation service, we went to the commencement exercises and watched him receive a certificate denoting his progress so far in the course. He will continue his Associates in Bible for another year and then graduate. It was good to meet his professors and classmates and to see how they strive to put forth the Word of God earnestly in these last days. Justin's last day of class was yesterday. He had a flurry of extra projects to get some extra credit, but managed to pull that through at the last minute. You can see his senior pictures at this link http://justpictureitklm.blogspot.com/ If you can't spot him front and center then look on the right menu bar for Justin C senior session. He graduates June 3rd. I have to finish up his grades, and diploma and transcripts this week. Well, just repeating all of that reminds me of how tired I am even though I got to sleep in for once. Well, it's time for Cinderella to grab her cleaning buddy and take off. See you another time when I have a moment to breathe!

No comments: