Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A day in the life...

In just a few short days, I will officially close Southern Eagle Academy forever. The process of final grades, transcripts, diplomas, etc. has been a bit frustrating this week. I knew I would be busy, but I did not expect some of the wrinkles that hiccupped into the process of it all. Ted has another business trip coming up and decided he wanted to spend the day with me. I love that man for oh so many reasons, but most of all for wanting to be with me and knowing when I need some extra special attention. We prioritized my day to accommodate being out of town for a few hours. I love the word "prioritize" it sounds so organized instead of saying "procrastinate". I came home feeling much better and less stressed. Even though we accomplished nearly everything on my list, I did not feel like I had run a marathon to do it.
I have enjoyed the beautiful weather and the vistas of nature just bursting around me. That reminds me, I had a wonderful time reading God's Word last night, God started showing me all sorts of things and halfway through my thoughts and contemplation I thought I should blog about it. I did not want to forget it!! It was almost like I had put a damper on the conversation! God basically told me that although it was definitely food for thought, it was between me and Him. So today as I sit here, I can't even tell you what it was about, but it was just so wonderful to have that one on One time with my Lord and Savior.
Well, I have a few minutes to study the insides of my eyelids before I skip off to church. Have I mentioned I love my church???? Just wanted to make sure y'all remembered that ;) See you there???!!!

No comments: