Monday, July 30, 2012

Pssst!

Guess What?! It's Monday again.... but I won't tell anyone if you don't!.

Work for nearly all week, along with VBS, but Friday is a special day for the love of my life. Services again helped me yesterday, reminding me to give my basket to the Lord and let Him use it. God reminded me to trust Him, draw close to Him, and watch the pride that often creeps in before I even realize it's there.


I do have a couple of prayer requests:
Ted's job has become even more stressful with some new hiring standards or lack thereof that have been implemented. His stress tends to bleed off on me even when he tries not to, so we both go around feeling stressed or doubly so. Good reminder to let God have the reins and stop worrying so much.


James got laid off from his job, he thought it was going to be temp-to-hire based on all the remarks they made to him. They really seemed to like his work and commitment, but they decided it would just stay temporary. He is between jobs right now and is feeling the financial pressure and the urge to get a job. I am glad he has a good work ethic and feels the God given need to be working.


Justin needs a job, but no one has called him back on his applications. We aren't sure how the transportation will work out, we are hoping he gets a job somewhere on the route to my work or something.


Personally, I just want to be the wife and mother that my family needs, and that is someone who is serving the Lord faithfully and wholeheartedly. The teen class in our bus ministry has been such a blessing to me as I try to follow God's leading, and guide that class to a closer walk with the Lord. Sometimes you wonder if anything is getting through and then God tips the basket just enough for you to see the abundance of bread inside.

So yeh it's Monday, but it is the day which the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it.

No comments: