Friday, November 8, 2013

Salute! Pledge!

That's right, It just seemed appropriate to title this post with the well known phrase that may have come to mind from my last post. Why? Well James officially enlisted in the Army this week. Yes, that's right, both of my young men are now officially US government property. James teared up while taking the oath, because he struggles with the political view that is prevalent right now. When he took that pledge, he was only thinking of the negative. I pray that God will remind him that darkness is only for the night, but joy cometh in the morning.






Just an update on what else is going on in our lives.

Ted was able to reopen his Shelby store and it's doing very well. Now they are renovating another one of his stores, and he is helping another district with their renovation projects as well.

I am still learning much about my job and ask that you pray I keep it all straight. Next week, I will be in charge of a wedding reception, help Ted cater a birthday party for my niece, finish organizing the menu for our huge family Thanksgiving dinner, and get ready to travel to Virginia for a weekend.
What does all that mean? That means TOMORROW I just want to SLEEP :)




No comments: