Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Have you ever...?

Have you ever come across something that you just KNOW is of God, but don't know how to explain it? I mean... The chances or possibilities are mind boggling, and yet there can be no mistake at who directed your path this way.

I was searching for a song called "Faith is like a child" .. aka "Simple child-like faith".. either way, I have seen some of the words, but not the whole song, and certainly not been able to find it in music form. While searching, I found a blog of a Godly Christian woman named Michy Mich and her blog is called "A Mother's Journey in Faith" She is raising her 2 sons in what I would assume would be a foreign country. No, I haven't asked, but they may be in China, or Hong Kong, or maybe even New York! My point is, it doesn't matter. Read her blog and you will see that God is just pouring Himself all over this dear lady.

Not a post goes by that she isn't praising God for the work he's doing in her family, as her youngest son battles Infantile Eczema. My heart breaks to read some of her posts, and yet I'm encouraged at her steadfast Faith.

I haven't posted any comments (since my initial one a long time ago about the song), but every now and then, I just like to be the fly on the wall. I see God move, and it touches my own heart. Maybe that's selfish, but that's why I wrote this post. So that others might benefit from the same encouragement I've found in this Godly woman's faith. And who knows? Maybe God will bless her for it as well.

No comments: