Monday, April 30, 2012

Decade Deux

"The vacation may be over, but the honeymoon is not"-Ted. Our last day of vacation we did a special photo shoot to commemorate our love for each other and our marriage for the past 20 years. It was such a beautiful expression of our love and friendship. Our abundant thanks to Kristi at KLM Photography and also to our StepMom Gayle for helping with some of the scenery and props. It is hard to find words to express the many wonderful ways my husband loves me and demonstrates it on a daily basis. I am so honored and humbled that he is madly in love with me and I with him two decades later! God knew what He was doing when He put the two of us together, for we would have never done it on our own. Ted, I thank God for you, and I thank you for all your love. To the next two decades of love, laughter, and "looks".

No comments: