Monday, July 1, 2013

Month of Mondays

Ever have a Monday that seemed to top all other Mondays? Yes, probably on a frequent basis would be your answer.
I had alot of frustrating computer related issues at work... It brought home how dependent business and livelihood is on technology. If something is not working correctly, it brings everything to a screeching halt.

I received some work related news tonight that made me ask God to help me put feet to my faith. Ever try NOT to worry? I can say that I trust God to take care of things, I can look back and see how He has so faithfully done it in the past, but I still have to actually put feet to my faith and act like He really is taking care of it all. I don't want to just say the words, or even just believe the words, I want my faith to be so real that worry can't even cast a hint of a shadow.

Prayer Needs
:
My job situation
Ted's job issues
James is still in his first 3 months.. pray he will make the probationary cut
Joann, a missionary, needs prayer
Rachel my sister is asking for prayer as they seem to have a reprieve from the forest fire.. pray God continues to keep them safe in Colorado.
Pray for Momma Birt, she ended up having surgery as her incision got seriously infected, she is in the hospital and having many health concerns.


For we walk by faith, and not by sight... that's a good thing, because I sure can't see where I am going.

No comments: