Tuesday, August 6, 2013

You can dress it up, but it's still me

Got a call today for an interview at Brooks Brothers.... this is that second intimidating store that I just did not think the job process would even progress that far. Now, what does a country girl put on for an interview without making them think I am something that I am not? I do not have time to shop Thrift stores before my interview either.... it's a good thing I have a Heavenly Father and Best Friend Who cares about my concerns.... gonna let God tell me what to wear.....
Wow, can you imagine what we would all look like and be like if we decided to do that every day? Let God tell us what to wear???? hmmm, I think we would be much better off!

Blah, I am only me... I just need to remember that... be myself and try to be as Christ like as I can possibly be...

No comments: