Thursday, June 5, 2008

Long Long Ago...

I have this quirk, character trait if you will, I'm a perfectionist! And if you have ever studied the personalities, you will also know that the biggest perfectionists are also the biggest procrastinators. The thinking behind this is that if I never start a project, it will always remain perfect in my mind :)

Having explained my deepest darkest secret, you now understand why it's been months since I've posted anything here. Not because I have nothing to say (as my wife would lead you to believe), but because I'm so busy procrastinating I haven't got the energy to be perfect.

Here are a few pics you missed over the last few..weeks.. yeah.. weeks.

Rebecca Looks Happy doesn't she?

This place was AWESOME! I would strongly recommend it to all Mother-In-Law's :0) Especially the part with the sharks.


Rebecca and I did this trip as a belated Sweet 16th anniversary getaway to Gatlinburg, TN and we got a LOT of pictures, so we'll post more of these later.

No comments: