Monday, June 30, 2008

Sunday Dinner

We had Brother Joel, Miss Pam, and the kids over for lunch Sunday. It was the first of our "stepping out" campaign and we really enjoyed having them over. We totally forgot to get any pictures unfortunately, but we had a lot of fun, and I'm sure they did too. Poor Joel had to go take a nap around 3 cause he ate WAY too much food. I'm just glad it all cooked right. I'm quite the perfectionist in the kitchen! That's why I rarely cook... by the time we sit down to eat, everyone is miserable. :) Except me of course, hehe

But here are some pictures I'm sure you will enjoy. These are from the Memorial Day Cookout at Amy and Brian's House:




3 comments:

A Hoppy Teacher said...

When did Pam and Brian hook up? Ha! Ha! What did you fix for your Sunday guests?
Crystal

Anonymous said...

Woops.. I'll say this. It's a "sort-of" a running joke with Amy and myself, in the sense that I can never seem to get her name right. I've called her everything from Pam to Kim..

But for a public retraction, I deeply apologize AMY for calling you Pam :)

Crystal,

We had Steak and Pork Chops on the grill with Baked Sweet Taters and Bakers. Yumm Yumm!

Thanks for the heads up :)

Kristi said...

The person in that first picture looks a little familiar.

Pam said the food was delish. Glad y'all had a good time.

~Kristi