Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Da Date


Yesterday I took time off from school except to do report cards. I bugged my friend Kristi repeatedly, concerning GPA and credit hours, etc. Thank you, Kristi, for answering the phone each time I called to ramble.
Today, was 'Da Date! Ted and I try, whenever possible, to go on a date. Especially since last week was so hard on me, with his out of town trips, we needed some time out. Unfortunately, with our having been sick and his work schedules, our sleep has been sadly lacking.
We stayed in town and did a bit of shopping and went out for a cheap yummy early supper. We then dragged our weary exhausted bodies back home to collapse in the comfort of our living room. It has been an in house date night instead. Just spending time together alone does alot for the both of us.
I need to jump back into school work tomorrow, but right now I just want this night to go on as long as possible.
I love you baby! Thanks for taking me on "Da Date".

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Awww, I love sappiness! ;)

Glad you had a good time on your date. I think the best times Bruce and I have had are the ones where we just alone at home or just alone in the car or just alone anywhere. It's nice to have your best friend to talk to, huh?

~Kristi

Anonymous said...

As non-flattering as that picture is, I must admit, I have no regrets.